Sunday, February 15th
8:03 a.m.
8:03 a.m.
Good morning, good morning! I slept well last night, thank goodness. Crying probably helped with that. I'm in a good mood this morning, but that's how it usually starts. I'm really hoping that my new medication does the trick. It would be so weird to not be up and down all the time. I noticed last night that being depressed made me feel better in a sense; it's my comfort zone; it's what I'm used to. But I would love to get used to being level. Oh, I would be so happy. People take it for granted. I hope I never will. I'm going to go back to sleep til group. I had a dream that Seth came. Still prayin he will.
Sunday, February 15th
11:30 a.m.
Agh. I am so sleepy. I can't stop yawning. But I am making myself stay up. I'm not going to lie in bed and make myself feel depressed. I feel great today, but there's some apprehension. I guess I'm just used to my moods changing so often that I'm just anticipating the next swing, be it high or low. With the grace of God, it will never come.
No comments:
Post a Comment