February 22, 2009

Bridgeway: Day 4

Monday, February 16
7:09 p.m.
I haven't written in a while. I know. Terrible me. But I'll catch you up. So, I got to go to the cafeteria for dinner last night. It was so phenomenal. I was all excited about my fork and knife. Then I was glad to see the sunset. The fresh air and momentary exercise were very welcome too. I was completely thankful for all the little things. I hope I don't lose that. The best part was that, for the first time since I've been here, I got full last night. Oh, it was amazing.
Anyway. So, I was expecting Seth to visit last night too. He called and his truck had broken down in Benton. That was really disappointing. I got depressed and went to bed.
Today was a sleepy day. Oh my goodness, I've been so tired. and cranky. Having to stay up when I'm that tired makes me really cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment