February 22, 2009

Bridgeway: Day 5

Tuesday, February 17
5:22 p.m.
Tomasz left yesterday. It's been hauntingly quiet since then. I know he's too old for me to date. That's not even the issue. He was my best friend here. I shared more with him than I have anyone else. I do miss him.
The whole family came last night. I was really tired, though, so I'm afraid I wasn't very conversational.
Jake was my new buddy after Tomasz and Mary and Gwen all left. He's a psych major so we had a lot in common. But he left today too. And they're telling me I won't leave til Thursday. Sigh.
Seth is supposedly actually coming tonight. I hope he makes it. I'm really looking forward to that. I'd be very disappointed. Again.
They didn't let us go up to the cafeteria for dinner tonight. They were short on staff. Phoo. I didn't eat much. And I'm out of money for the vending machine. Probably not good for me.
I've been in bed all day too. I started feeling like I was gonna pass out again, so they gave me some orange juice and sent me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment